Sunday, June 7, 2009

That's : Award Winning Bone Chillers Thanks very much.


BONE CHILLER has won a Bronze medal at the 2009 Independent Publisher Book Awards in the Horror category.

This just doesn't seem to stop for us. Every time I turn around either it's a good review on USAtoday's site or a damn IPPY award. WHEN WILL IT END????!!!

This is actually my first association with a book that won an award so you can imagine I am more than elated. I think R. Heske has been incredibly kind to include me in his anthology and am happy just to contribute at all.

This calls for a beer.

But then what doesn't?

3 comments:

bobheske said...

Forget the beer - spend the cash on something that will really put you in a headspin.

BONE CHILLER - which features "Her First Day Alone" as the lead-in story - is now available on Amazon.com and HeavyInk.com.

Just do a search for key words "Bone Chiller, Heske" and you'll find it!

Best,

Bob Heske
HESKE HORROR
www.coldbloodedchillers.com

Robert Burke Richardson said...

Congrats, guys! Sounds like a good anthology. I'll see if they've got it on Amazon.ca.

anandhi said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!


Chillers