Thursday, March 26, 2009

Updates: long over due

For those who actually do follow this blog, I suck. But in defense of my absense let me say: I have been REALLY busy. And I don't mean the kind of busy you tell your friends when you just don't feel like hanging out. I mean drawing every day for hours upon end. Marketing for any amount of time I can possibly manage. Not to mention keeping my day job going during the second Great Depression.

To start, the progress on The Legend of Boudicca has been nothing short of spectacular. I am nearly done with the inks on issue one and we will start promoting the book to publishers this spring. The Legend of Boudicca is written by Joey Ellison.

I will start work imediately after on a project for Nik Havert at Pickle Press featuring the fitness model April Hunter titled Code Red. It is an incredibly cool promo comic for April so keep in touch with Pickle Press on release dates.

Also this summer you can see a pin-up that I created for Robert Richardson's up coming release Old School published by Arcana Comics. The precursor, The Matriarch is available for order at Arcanacomics.com

Finally you can order copies of Layer Zero: Choices from Insomnia Publications featuring the story Nearest and Dearest written by Greg Carruthers and illustrated by myself. You can visit their site at theredeye.co.uk/

Check back with me in a day or two as I have a few reviews I've been working on and may have some more of my info available as well.

Cheers

2 comments:

Belkis said...

Thanks for the updates. I was wondering where you were.

Monty said...

Been...tired...need...coffee...please send...coffeee