Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cold Blooded Chillers


This comic series has an obvious personal investment. I actually drew the story "Her First Day Alone" in the second issue of the series. Having admitted my personal bias I have a strong recommendation for all comic readers, pick up this series as soon as you possibly can. The writer of the series is a Mister Robert Heske and while not only being one of the best publishing experiences I've had he is one of the hardest working men in this business. His work is breaking into the mainstream in a big way that I will reveal in my next couple of postings. Point being, one would be wise to get on the Heske bandwagon now.


Remember how superior you felt when you were the first of your friends to listen to The Stooges or The Misfits, its going to be a similar feeling.

The cover art in this images was created by Jay Fife

As if you needed more reason:
"psychological suspense at it's best" USAToday

click the cover art to go to coldbloodedchillers.com

No comments: